Saturday, October 01, 2011

There's a party on my wall, and everyone's invited!

Back to basics, my darlings!
If you walk up behind the museum in Edinburgh, there is a long wall which is for graffiti. I've posted pictures from it before, but they change relatively regularly, so here's some of the latest batch.

Warning: One of these features a monster vomiting and masturbating.
(Best sentence I've ever typed!)


I love this one. I have it as the desktop image on my phone.




Somebody'd obviously been paying attention to Charlie Sheen's breakdown.


Cute! I'd totally wear a necklace or hairclip of this.



I did warn you...




I... wish I knew. I really, seriously, wish I did.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:05 am, Blogger Smerk said...

Why don't you know about the last one? You are supposed to be the Mistress of the BDP and all. ;-)

And despite the fact that if it's been done in the wrong spot, this is illegal, I really do admire some of the stuff that graffiti artists do.

 
At 8:23 am, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

I know! That's what I was thinking!

 
At 1:20 am, Blogger Shawna said...

We almost have a BDP, in that there are lots of pigeons there, but not many dead ones. The funny thing is that the city put spikes up in front of the ledges under the bridge (overpass to us), I'm assuming to keep the pigeons away, but all the spikes have done is encouraged them to keep their nests there. After all, now their babies are less likely to fall out! lol But there are a couple of pieces of graffiti that I need to take pictures of. One says, "I shouldn't be here." And the other is a pair of eyes that look very sad. Also, lately, people have taken to putting sidewalk chalk graffiti on the walls, which is nice because it's temporary, and changes after a good rain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home