Monday, April 23, 2012

Gah

I haven't posted in weeks, I know. I have tried to write a post about three times, but it's one of those ones that I need to think about a lot, and I end up with all the little parts of ideas and sentences swirling around in my brain, and the words don't come like I want them to do, and then I have to delete everything and write you the longest run-on sentence in the world to explain why.

*deep breath*

Anyway, this week is not great.

I have had an awful headache since Friday afternoon, and I don't know why.

I have my appraisal at work tomorrow (they can't fire me or anything, as I got my permenent job offer thingy, and I haven't done anything wrong, as far as I'm aware, but still I really dislike the damn appraisals).

I have my paralegal exam on Thursday, and I hate exams. Not to the usual extent of "Hey, who doesn't?" but full-on palpitations and nausea. I've been studying, but I'm still freaked out.

And I missed Nettie phoning AGAIN this weekend. Which means it's going to be at least another week until I get to talk to her, and... well, I miss her so much.

So... Fine, thanks! How are you?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:01 am, Blogger Nettie said...

I miss you so much too sweetheart :( But guess what? Only six months to go! Yay!

PS Looking at this damn word verification, I know already it's not going to believe I'm human...WTF!

 
At 10:08 pm, Anonymous Oppiejoe said...

Hi... you sound like you are in the crucible of life... as there is another post afterwards obviously you survived and thrived

Glad your attitude about it isn't all crap. *hugs* :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home