Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hair! And... things.

1) I re-dyed my hair to its dark plum sort of colour on Friday night. I then, with much trepidation, tried a new type of highlight. And it worked! Hooray!

LOVE IT!

2) A bonus to finally having wireless internet? Being able to go online, whilst lounging around on your bed, to try and prove your husband wrong about the average size of a turkey (the bird, not the country). I failed to prove him wrong, but that was not the fault of the internet.

3) Matt and I went out to the park today, for some much-needed running-about time. I couldn't do much in the way of actual running, of course, because last Sunday I dropped a jar on my foot and broke my toe. *sigh*
So Matt did running, and I hobbled along as best I could. Oh yeah, and Matt did some climbing, too.

Let's play a game! Wherrrrre's Matthew?
That's right! He's lurking in the woods like a nerdy Blair Witch!

For more pictures, of Small Things (obviously), hop on over to my photography blog, wherein you will find many wonders.

4) It's our wedding anniversary this Wednesday (nine years! Where does the time go?), and I don't know if we're going to do much. We'll probably go out for dinner, but I think it's going to be low-key, as we are going to Amsterdam in a couple of weeks as a belated celebration. I can't wait!

Ok, this post is rambling and disjointed enough, I think. Hopefully I'll be more together next time. Bye!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:45 pm, Blogger Shawna said...

Your hair looks awesome, hon! *hugs*

 
At 4:23 am, Blogger Nettie said...

I love the hair hun, I knew it would look great and very you!

I hope your toe is feeling better, but it will take weeks to heal :( I still wince when I dry my toe after a shower because it still hurts when I prod it.

I can't wait to be running around with you guys at all your wonderful parks :) 12 weeks! :D

 
At 4:39 am, Blogger Acci said...

Perhaps you ought to break a toe on your other foot, too, so that your hobbling will be properly balanced?

And remember that there are two species of undomesticated turkey, as well as dozens of very different breeds of farm turkeys. So perhaps you can still make a claim for your estimate of their size if you go for a specific breed! ;-)

And my word verification thing is "smalloed". That ought to be a word:

"Hey, does that turkey look a bit smaller now?"

"Yep, it smalloed a while back."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home