Sunday, March 07, 2010

Movie Night! Huzzah!

We were tidying up beforehand, and Matt chucked Raoul (named after the big gay Supernatural dragon from TWOP) on to the sofa in order to put the throw back on to Jabba (our horrible big, pink, flabby looking armchair). I came back into the sitting room, and called out "Matt? Why is Raoul licking the jackalope?"

We had a lot of films to choose from. I got everyone to winnow down the choices.
It came down to Zombie Strippers, Frogs, Crazy As Hell, and The Mangler. We ended up getting Zeph to choose (with no little aiming from his mother), so we watched Frogs and Zombie Strippers.

But Colin was very tired. And I had a box of hair accessories.

Bill's very punk. *does satan hand gesture*

Sammy and Rowenna and Davron... (Shawna, please note that your and Heather's gifts live on top of the sofa!)

This one's not a great picture of anyone, but it shows a bit of the decor, I guess... That's my science shelf. It's got all of my fossils and rocks and things on it. And my bottle of Loch Ness water.


I have no idea what Matt was describing to Ewan. But it was apparently funny.



Ach, it was a good night. Although I heated up the sausage rolls, but forgot to put them out. So we now have a whole 14-inch pizza to get through, a whole garlic flatbread to get through, and 18 sausage rolls! I knew I'd gone overboard on the food!

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 10:59 am, Blogger Nettie said...

Looks like such a fun night!
And I *always* go overboard on the food so I know how you feel!

 
At 2:38 pm, Blogger Mouse said...

I ate two or three of the sausage rolls when we got there. ;-)

 
At 4:48 pm, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

Excellent! And when I just got up from my nap, Matt informed me that there were only 3 sausage rolls left.
;-)

 
At 6:32 pm, Anonymous DavePrime said...

Wow. What a fun night! SOOOOO wish we didn't live planetary distances apart. :(

Good choices on the movies, Zeph!''(And one can NEVER have too much food, Flora!) lol

 
At 7:11 pm, Blogger Shawna said...

Looks like everyone had fun! I thought I recognized that jackalope and little green monster! ;-)

And I agree with Dave--you can *never* have too much food. :)

 
At 9:57 pm, Blogger Maegan said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

 
At 11:02 am, Blogger Smerk said...

Obviously Raoul found the jackalope to be tasty...or otherwise you're going to end up with some weird jackalope/dragon hybrid at some stage in the future...

And it does look as though you guys had fun.

 
At 12:03 am, Anonymous oppiejoe said...

I wish I was there to enjoi with you guyz....

Word verification fun:
dished

 

Post a Comment

<< Home