Sunday, July 26, 2009

R.I.P. Tiglath Pileser and Ten.

As most of you already know, our rats developed pneumonia recently and, on 22nd of June, Tiglath Pileser VI was put to sleep by the vet.
What you guys don't know is that on the 16th of this month, whilst we were on holiday, our friend who was looking after Ten (Spock came on holiday with us, as she needs daily medication) phoned to say that he had found her dead.

So R.I.P. Tiglath and Ten. I hope you are up with Tennyson now, feasting until your little tummies bulge.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 3:05 am, Blogger Tah said...

Aw. I'm very, very sorry, Boo and WoM. :-(

 
At 6:46 am, Blogger Acci said...

That's the sad thing about little fuzzy rodenty friends: they come and go so very quickly. But at least you make their time with you as pleasant and fun for them as you can, and it sure beats them living in the wild (where most little fuzzy rodenty things get all crunched and munched in mere months, not years).

I suppose that's one of the major disadvantages of us being 1) one of the most long-lived species on Earth and 2) the only species that really keeps pets. Unless you raise something like tortoises, you're probably going to outlive many generations of your pets.

 
At 11:28 am, Blogger Shawna said...

Aww. I'm sorry, hon. :(
*bighugs*

 
At 1:34 pm, Anonymous DavePrime said...

I'm so sorry Boo. I'll just sit ver here in the corner and hurt with you for a while.....

 
At 12:39 am, Blogger Nettie said...

*hugs for both of you*
I know how much it hurts to lose a baby :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home