Sunday, February 06, 2011

Just some links 'n' that.


Sam died yesterday afternoon, and I'm not really feeling like a big blah-blah-blah talky post, so I'll just leave you with some links and stuff. Hopefully I'll get something more up over the course of the week.

I've spent today, thanks to Nettie, reading all The Oatmeal's comics. I think The Bobcats is my favourite.

I'm still loving Epbot - it features all my favourite things, although Jen (on whom I have a huge internet nerd-crush) is keen on Disney memorabilia, which I am... not.

Which reminds me... some of the toys collectables that we own.
Our new shelves with my Consolidator, and Messrs Cook and Cox; and with a Dalek, Ultra-Magnus, and a Domo-kun.

Eve and Wall-E (yes, ok, they're Disney items), Sackboy and Sackbot (from LittleBigPlanet), Scuttler the Butler and Mr Head (by Doktor A.).

I'll leave you with this Cyanide and Happiness comic (which is for my good friend David, who keeps trying to persuade me to smoke a pipe):
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
Talk to you soon.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:18 pm, Blogger Nettie said...

*morehugs* I know you'll miss Sam.

I think your new shelves look awesome :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home