Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Aren't we rugged?

Ok, my agency still haven't found me anything, Hastings had to be taken to the vet with a potentially dangerous abcess in her ear, and I'm sick of tidying up. This week is kind of sucking.

Now that's out of the way, let's get on to something that made me laugh heartily in the supermarket today, and took my mind off it all.

We were picking up some groceries, and Matt had to get some Man-Deodorant (as opposed to my wussy woman deodorant). Sure had an offer on - two for £4 or something - so he was trying to choose which of the rather large range to get. And then we saw this one that looked like bug spray.


Yes, this is Sure Men: Special Edition V8. Can you feel the testosterone?

Since I can't get a non-blurred photo of the writing on the back, let me list the ways in which this deodorant is terribly, terribly manly.
  1. Proven to work at 58C, the hottest temperature recorded on earth
  2. 1 million molecules of protection
  3. Split second reaction speed

I think you'll agree that this is the ruggedest damn deodorant in the world.
Or you'll laugh hysterically.
One of the two.

Of course we had to buy it!
ETA: It smells quite nice, actually. Sort of outdoorsy and peppery.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 9:42 pm, Blogger Mouse said...

Wow, a whole one million molecules?!

 
At 9:49 pm, Blogger NEO said...

At first look I though you had gotten a new...um...toy.

 
At 9:51 pm, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

I don't tend to post them on the blog, Neo.
;-)

 
At 12:07 pm, Blogger Nettie said...

It definitely looks like fly spray!
And I laughed hysterically. It's a bit too try-hardy to be rugged in my opinion!

 
At 11:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Neo
I thought it was something else at first

especially the way it read
Sure Men on the side.

What I want to know is why so many
deodourants for men seem to smell worse than body odour.

 
At 2:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for posting Boo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home